Monday 13 January 2014

NEW YORK CITY / Day 1 - 6.1.14

Monday was so exciting! I woke up at 4am and we got the coach to Heathrow airport at 6. We checked in and had until 1 to do anything (which was verrrrrry long as our flight was delayed an hour...) We finally got on the plane and I was amazed by the entertainment system - which made our 8 hour flight go so quickly! So many new films and programmes to watch. 
We then arrived at out hotel - The Wolcott and were left to explore. The hotel was cute and they served us muffins and tea/coffee every morning. The first thing we did was walk to Times Square in the FREEZING COLD as it was only a 10 minute walk! It was the most amazing place I'd ever seen! I took so many pictures (of course):



......And then we got a quick Burger King as it was late which I paid $10 for and wasn't very nice either.

No comments:

Post a Comment