Tuesday 21 January 2014

FINISHED BRAND-ZINE

OH MY GOD. I'VE FINALLY FINISHED MY BRAND-ZINE. AND I'M SO PROUD OF IT BECAUSE I'VE WORKED SO HARD FEELS LIKE 24/7 ON THE LAPTOP AND IT'S ALL DONE AAAAAHHHH.

It actually took me about 2 hours to separate the pages into single A5 pages (because I used a template in which I had to create the zine backwards on Photoshop) and then create a pdf and upload it because I kept finding LITTLE TINY things that needed tweaking BUT IT'S DONE
AND HERE IS THE LINK
TO MY TOM FORD 
BRAND-ZINE.

ENJOY.

http://issuu.com/aniakanwal/docs/tf_brand-zine

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad it's finished. However I still have my portfolio to create and to finish the Ted Baker Presentation and carry on my New York diary and update my scrapbook! (yayyyy...)

(Can you tell I'm excited)
Here's an inspiring picture of the Mona Lisa taking a selfie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment