Sunday 3 November 2013

SUNDAY STYLE ENVY: Mary Katrantzou

Every Sunday I will be starting a post named "Sunday Style Envy". This post will be based on inspirations I come across in the week, such as: style, graphic, magazine, film, music, designers etc.. I'll put together an outfit which is inspired by or relevant to this!


MARY KATRANTZOU

Recently I have been loving Mary Katrantzou's collections. Her designs are inspired by digital photography of the natural environment and landscapes. I first heard of her when she brought out her SS12 collection for Topshop. I love the idea of mixing graphics and photography in fashion so I was instantly drawn to her designs! She is definitely one of my favourite designers.

MARY KATRANTZOU INSPIRED LOOK:






4 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog! Making me realise how little I have done!! I was wondering if you could tell me how to get the links to your other social media sites under the blog title- I am new to this blogging lark!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! Sorry I've only just realised you wrote this on the 3rd I've only just seen this :( Yeah on the left side where it says "my blogs" go on "pages" then just add pages under URL and just put the url in to which website you want! Also click "show pages as" and then click "top tabs" ... I hope that makes sense haha!

      Delete
  2. that first image is amazing! such a gorgeous pattern


    following :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, her designs are amazing!
      Thankyou, I love your blog! x

      Delete